The San Clemente Aquatics Center and Ole Hanson Beach Club reopened for public lap swimming. Facilities will be open for regular operating hours and lap swimming will be available for individuals 13 years and older. Minors under 14 must be accompanied by one adult chaperone, present on the pool deck. Operating hours for each facility are available on the City’s website at www.san-clemente.org/swim.
To reduce overcrowding at these facilities and provide a streamlined process for users to secure a lane, lane reservations and payments must be completed online in advance of coming to the pool. To reserve your lane visit www.san-clemente.org/swim. Standard lap swim fees apply. Swim passes will be honored. Reservations will be accepted up to 2 days in advance, beginning Friday, June 12 at 12 p.m. Reservations will be allotted in 30-minute increments and available up to 90-minutes per swimmer, per day.
Know before you go! The following modifications have been made to aquatic facility operations:
• All doors will be propped open to eliminate ‘touch points’ throughout the facilities;
• You must reserve a lap lane in advance. No drop-ins or onsite reservations will be accepted.
• One swimmer per lane. Circle swimming is not permitted.
• Please arrive 10 minutes before your reservation time to allow for check-in.
• All patrons will be screened for temperature before entering the facility.
• Patrons must show ID to confirm reservation at check-in prior to entering the pool deck.
• Locker rooms and changing rooms are closed. Please come dressed and ready to swim.
• Face coverings are required for entry into the facility, but will not be allowed to be used while swimming.
• If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, please stay home and refrain from use of public facilities.
• Hallway restrooms and outdoor showers are available.
• Facility is active use only. No lounging or loitering on deck.
• Upon completion of swimming, individuals should proceed directly to their car and drive out of the immediate area to avoid congregation in the parking lot.
Based on guidance issued by the Orange County Health Care Agency, the following amenities will not be available:
• Locker rooms and changing facilities;
• Diving blocks/boards;
• Deck furniture;
• Play structure;
• Drinking foundations; and
• Pool equipment (kickboards, pull buoys, noodles, etc). Patrons may bring their own equipment.
Additionally, all swim pass holders will receive a three-month extension of swim passes. This extension will occur automatically. No additional action is required on behalf of the swim pass holder. To purchase a swim pass or renew an existing swim pass, please place your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding aquatic operations and reservations, contact Recreation at (949) 429-8797 or email email@example.com
This legal notice expires, and will be moved to the archive, on Friday September 18th, 2020.